Annons:
Etikettallmänt
Läst 1307 ggr
[Littlepig]
2016-07-21 00:35

Favoritcitat?

Hejsan alla, Jag tänkte göra en egen poster med ett Harry Potter-citat, helst på engelska. Så behöver tips på era favvo quotes, så jag får idéer på vilket det ska bli :) kommentera på!

Annons:
panini
2016-07-21 01:14

"Do or do not. Their is no try." - Dumbledore och "What is life without a little risk?" - Sirius Black.

[RC1393]
2016-07-26 12:47

#1 Dumbledore sa väl aldrig det? Var ju Yoda i Star Wars som sa det först i alla fall och känner inte igen att Rowling snott quotes rakt av till sina karaktärer🤐

panini
2016-07-26 16:17

#2 Det kan det vara, har säkert blandat ihop dom. Tack för att du rättade mig i alla fall :)

[RC1393]
2016-07-26 17:34

#3 Lätt hänt, finns så många kloka fiktiva karaktärer där ute, inte lätt att hålla koll på alla😊

zimm
2016-07-27 23:32

Harry Potter…. the boy who lived…. come to die- Lord Voldemort

How dare you stand where he stood! Tell them how it happened that night. How you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him.- Harry Potter

Medarbetare på

Star Wars

SötnosenSantos
2016-08-10 15:40

"happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remember to turn on the light" - Dumbledoor

When life gives you lemons. Make lemonade❤️

Annons:
Maleficum
2016-08-26 20:33

Tre jag hade liggande sparade på datorn:

"Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am" ~ Luna Lovegood

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies,
but just as much to stand up to our friends - Albus Dumbledore

“Point is, people, don’t get lulled into a false sense of security, thinking he’s out of the country. Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t, but the fact remains he can
move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he
wants to, so don’t count on him being a long way away if you’re
planning to take any risks. I never thought I’d hear myself say it,
but safety first!” -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (var väl Fred eller George som sa det när de hade radioprogrammet?)

Sen finns väl en del här också https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1077326.J_K_Rowling

Instagram: @theblindbunny
http://www.tizzys.n.nu

Ribessa
2016-09-02 02:43

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live - Dumbledore.

Upp till toppen
Annons: