Annons:
Etikettallmänt
Läst 27741 ggr
[Sniff]
7/31/11, 8:50 PM

Favoritcitat?

Vilket citat från böckerna/filmerna tycker ni mest om? Varför? Har någon sagt något som ni kommer ihåg, som ni tycker är fint eller viktigt?

Annons:
MissInAction
7/31/11, 9:14 PM

Åhh jag har flera! Glad

Från Snape:
_"You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? It was I who invented them - I, the Half-Blood Prince! And you'd turn my inventions on me, like your filthy father, would you? I don't think so . . . no"
_
_"DON'T.. CALL ME COWARD!" 
_Jag beundrar honom för hans mod här och hans styrka att inte säga mer än så, han får ta emot allt hat från Harry trots att allt han gör, gör han för att skydda honom.. 

"Always"
Ja, vad ska jag säga? Mitt absoluta favoritcitat från böckerna. Bara ett ord, men det säger allt. <3

Från Dumbledore:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

"It's lucky it's dark…I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs."

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

"It is not our abilities that make us what we are. It is our choices."
Han är en klok och rolig man! 

Vilka är dina favoriter då, Sniff? Glad

======

Maria, sajtvärd på Ryssland , medarbetare på Law of Attraction och Film
Kluring om Ryssland

[Sniff]
7/31/11, 9:38 PM

"It's lucky it's dark…I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs."

En av mina favoriter också! Skrattande 

Men hm, jag kan faktiskt inte komma på några just nu, men Dumbledore säger mycket klokt och galet. Och det finns så mycket mer bra saker som alla säger…

_Tack förresten, _"It is not our abilities that make us what we are. It is our choices." använder jag till en bild jag ska ge min kompis, precis vad jag behövde. Tack!__

Nibu
7/31/11, 10:11 PM

"Man kan aldrig få nog med strumpor", ännu en jul har kommit och gått  och jag fick inte ett endaste par, folk envisas med att ge mig böcker."

"Albus Dumbledore"

välkommen att titta in till mina gurumisars egen lilla hörna

http://amigurumilandet.blogspot.com/

LaSadie
7/31/11, 11:08 PM

"Wicked" Skrattande

[Sniff]
7/31/11, 11:26 PM

#3 Också en favorit!

Eurore
8/1/11, 9:47 AM

"Wait until my father hears about this"

Annons:
MissInAction
8/1/11, 7:20 PM

xD hahah finns så många guld-citat!!

Men HUR kunde jag glömma detta! Förvånad Jag låg och tänkte på det igår när jag skulle somna..

Snape: "Look at me…"  Gråter

Och
Arthur Weasley: "Now tell me Harry, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

Luna Lovegood: "Don't worry Harry, you're just as sane as I am" xD

Kluring om Ryssland

Eurore
8/1/11, 8:30 PM

Från Fenixordern när dom firar jul
Arthur "And a nice shaped box for ron"
Molly "BIG BOX!"

[Sniff]
8/2/11, 12:00 AM

#7 Hahaha Arthur (och Hagrid) i mugglarvärlden är roligtSkrattande Snape, åh Snape… Gråter

#8 Haha, BIG BOX!

TerriZue
8/2/11, 8:45 AM

"Jag måste nog tillstå att det äcklar mig en smula."

Albus Dumbledore uppe på astronomitornet när han pratar med Fenrir, klockrent svar i en så allvarlig situation. :)

Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing.

/Mims Medarbetare på Julen.ifokus och Harry Potter.ifokus

[Ebfotograf]
8/2/11, 12:04 PM

Börjar med några, kan nästan alla från varje film dock inte från böckerna.

"You may not like him, Minister, But you can't deny… Dumbledore's got style" - Kingsley Shacklebolt - Order of the Pheonix

_Philosopher's Stone
_

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live" - Professor Dumbledore -

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair… and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley" - Draco Malfoy

"Dry up Dursley, you great prune!" - Rubeus Hagrid

"Only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten." - Neville Longbottom

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." - Professor Dumbledore

"Nasty little buggers." - Oliver Wood

"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it" - Lord Voldemort

"Honestly, don't you two read?" - **Hermione Granger

Några favoriter från HP1

Ribessa
8/24/11, 1:28 AM

"Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed - or worse, expelled. " - Hermione

Hahaha jag bara älskar den!

[Sniff]
8/24/11, 9:23 AM

#12 Hahahaha, jo den kommentaren är riktigt roligSkrattande

Annons:
zandrina
8/24/11, 11:04 AM

"No one could possibly feel all that at once, they'd explode" Ron

"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon!" Hermione

"It's actually quite fun, breaking the rules and sneaking around" Hermione

"Who are you and what have you done to Hermoine?" Ron

(Båda är från Order of the Phoneix)

"Potter is a boy, not a piece of meat!" Minerva

(Goblet of Fire)

(Tog dem ur minnet - orkade inte leta fram sidorna i böckerna ;))

Ni har redan sagt så många bra, ville inte upprepa!

Denna kommentar har tagits bort.
Sary
9/6/11, 8:51 PM

Dumbledore:

"Det är tur att det är mörkt. Jag har inte rodnat så mycket sedan madam Pomfrey talade om för mig att hon tyckte om mina nya öronskydd."

Mooaaa
9/6/11, 9:06 PM

"not my girlfriend you numpties" - Ron
"AHHHHHHHHH GOYLE SET THE BLOODY PLACE ON FIRE!" - Ron
"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"

mieevnice
9/12/11, 8:58 PM

Arthur Weasley: "Now tell me Harry, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

Luna Lovegood: "Don't worry Harry, you're just as sane as I am"

Kingsley Shacklebolt: "You may not like him, Minister, But you can't deny… Dumbledore's got style"

Dom absolut bästa!

[Ebfotograf]
9/12/11, 9:21 PM

Några favoriter från HP2

"Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?" - Ron Weasley

"AMAZING! This is just like magic!" - Gilderoy Lockhart

"Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom." - Harry Potter

"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices." - Albus Dumbledore

"Why is it always me?" - Neville Longbottom

"Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?" - Arthur Weasley

"My wand. Look at my wand."- Ron Weasley

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" - Draco Malfoy

"Ron, I should tell you, most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car." - Harry Potter

[Ebfotograf]
9/12/11, 9:34 PM

Några favoriter från HP3 ;) Det kommer rulla in nu, då jag inte har något annat för mig :P

Messrs. Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs, offer their compliments to Professor Snape and … and request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business." - Harry Potter

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" - Hermione Granger

"Spiders… the spiders… they want me to tap-dance. And I don't want to tap-dance!" - Ron Weasley

"Well, well, Lupin. Out for a little walk… in the moonlight, are we?" - Severus Snape

"Bloody hell!" - Ron Weasley

You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" - Hermione Granger

"Not good, brilliant!" - Ron Weasley

"He was their friend, and he betrayed them. He was their *friend*! I hope he finds me! Cause when he does, I'm gonna be ready. When he does, I'm gonna kill him!" - Harry Potter

"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present the Marauder's Map." - Harry Potter

"A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who've forgotten how to listen." - Albus Dumbledore

"Neville, you're supposed to stroke it!" - Ron Weasley

"Why the long faces?" - Shrunken Head

"Our pain becomes their power." - Remus Lupin

"That's us! This is not *normal*" - Harry Potter

"Yeah, take it away, Ernie! Fasten your safety belts, clench your buttocks! It's going be a bumpy ride!" - Shrunken Head

"For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let him swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud." - Albus Dumbledore

Annons:
Hufflepuff
9/15/11, 5:05 PM

"I don't know but I don't think it's pumpkin juice." - Harry Potter :'3

Mikaela120
11/11/11, 6:10 PM

Det finns två tillfällen i filmerna när jag gråer en av dem är en favorit.

Den ena är när HP pratar med sina föräldrar, och andra tillfällen som har med Lily och James att göra.

Och den andra, jag kan bara tänka på den för att börja gråta, innan Snape dör: Look… At…Me… och sedan när hasäger att han har sin mors ögon. Det är så vackert.

MissInAction
11/11/11, 9:28 PM

#22 GråterKyss

Kluring om Ryssland

Cafesinner
11/15/11, 7:45 PM

Dumbledore -
Ofcourse it's all happening in your head harry, but why on earth should that mean that its not real?

Harry -
You're the weak one. You will never know love, or friendship… and i feel sorry for you.

Hermione-
Well if you two don't mind, i'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea getting us killed, or worse - expelled.

Ron -
Mental that one, i'm telling you!
//
Can we panic now?!

Molly/Ginny -
- Mom, mommy, have you seen my jumper?
- Yes dear, it's on the cat!

Gyldenroy Lockheart -
This is just like magic!

McGonagall -
Potter…it's good to see you.

MissInAction
11/15/11, 8:22 PM

Det där citatet fån McGonagall får alltid mina ögon att tåras! <3

Kluring om Ryssland

mieevnice
11/15/11, 9:12 PM

"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon!" - Hermione!

Underbaraste citatet!

Cafesinner
11/15/11, 9:38 PM

Ja, definitivt en av de starkaste replikerna i hela sagan.

#26 - hahah älskar det!! <3

Annons:
Yelly Bean
12/29/11, 8:17 AM

_-
The Deathly Hallows part 1
_

Kingsl ey Shacklebolt: The last words that Albus Dumbledore said to the pair of us.
Remus Lupin: "Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him."

-

Bellatrix Lestrange: You stupid elf! You could have killed me!
Dobby: Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure!

-

Ron: Oh my God. What am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs!
Hary: Ron, you don't have a wife.
Ron: Right.

-

Luna Lovegood: Harry doesn't want to talk to us right now. He's just too polite to say so.

-
The Deathly Hallows part 2

Ron: Hey!
Hermione: You… complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks, and you say 'Hey'?

- The Deathly Hallows part 2

Remus Lupin: It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.
Kingsley Shacklebolt: Who said that?
Remus Lupin: Me.

-
The Sorcerer's Stone

Ron: It's spooky! She knows more about you than you do!
Harry: Who doesn't?

-
The Sorcerer's Stone

Mr. Ollivander: Curious… very curious…
Harry: Sorry, but what's curious?
Mr. Ollivander: I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tailfeather resides in your wand gave another feather… just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
Harry: And who owned that wand?
Mr. Ollivander: We do not speak his name! The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It's not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible! Yes. But great.

-
The Order of the Phoenix

Albus Dumbledore: Harry… It's not how you are alike. It's how you are not…

-
The Order of the Phoenix

Dolores Umbridge: Please, tell them I mean no harm.
Harry: Sorry, Professor, but I must not tell lies.

-
The Order of the Phoenix

Sirius Black: Get away from my Godson!

_-
The Half Blood Prince
_

Albus Dumbledore: Ah, Harry… you need a shave, my friend.

Så, det var några stycken. :D

MissInAction
12/29/11, 11:23 AM

Åh tack så mycket, nu fick jag en snabbresa genom storyn Kyss

Det sista, Harry… you need a shave?? Haha det har jag inget minne av. När säger han det? Skrattande

Kluring om Ryssland

Yelly Bean
12/29/11, 5:45 PM

Det säger han i Half Blood Prince när de träffas uppe i astronomitornet innan de ger sig av till den där Horrokrux grottan. ^^ Helt klockren, för han är nog rätt person att säga det xD
Men jag kommer inte ihåg om han säger det i boken. Men i filmen i alla fall ;)

Linneaundulat
12/29/11, 8:30 PM

You are a wizard Harry (Hagrid)

I am what? (Harry)

I första filmen

:D

BlommaMin vardagsblogg: http://minasmadjur.devote.se/Blomma

Mvh Linnea

HästMunken22
8/13/13, 5:12 PM

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if you just remember to turn on the light"-Albus Dumbledore

AnaMadde
8/13/13, 6:16 PM

''I've done my waiting! Twelve years of it. In Azkaban!'' ~Sirius Black

ninor
8/13/13, 7:52 PM

Mina två favoriter har redan blivit nämnda, den ena är "not my daughter you bitch!" och den andra är "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" som jag även funderar på att ha som tatuering. 

Gillar även denna: It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities

Men om jag ska vara helt ärligt så har jag ett helt dokument fullt med citat, så några fler:

"There is both light and dark inside us, what matters is the part we choose to act on." -Sirius Black (gillar verkligen denna också)

"…we must all face the choice between what is right… and what is easy."

It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated

There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends

The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.

…the true master of death does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die, and understands that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus. (kittla inte den drake som sover)

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me

I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends

"You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don't recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble?"

"Proud? Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furios" (älskar denna!)

Annons:
kaninsköld
8/13/13, 11:00 PM

Ät sniglar, Malfoy!

Mvh Kaninsköld

Pelle Långlös
8/14/13, 3:18 PM

Jag kan endast ett enda citat från en film och det är inte ens en HP utan MIB.

MVH Ylva Blomma
* Bloggen om mitt liv *

[Sniff]
8/14/13, 5:54 PM

#34 Vilken härlig samling! 😃

Yelly Bean
8/14/13, 6:58 PM

#34 Vad många fina citat! Jag har också ett helt dokument med citat från olika filmer och böcker på datorn. Vissa stannar kvar hos en. 🌺

HästMunken22
8/15/13, 1:18 PM

Några till "I can touch you now"-Lord Voldemort "I go to bed before any of you come with another clever idea to get us killed, or even worst expelled"-Hermione Granger "Not my daughter you bitch"-Molly Weasley "Always"-Severus Snape "He knows how to play! Itty-bitty baby Potter"-Bellatrix Lestrange "Don't call me Nymphadora!"-Nymphadora Tonks "Ah, Harry my friend, you need a shave"-Albus Dumbledore "Boom"-Minerva McGonagall

ninor
8/15/13, 1:37 PM

Ett citat jag älskat läänge, tycker att scenen i filmen är klockren också. :D

Harry: So light a fire!
Hermione: Yes… of course… but there's no wood!
Ron: HAVE YOU GONE MAD! ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!

Ribessa
8/15/13, 7:17 PM

#40 hahhahaha

Annons:
AkaiTsuki
8/16/13, 8:21 PM

Mjo många här är kända och så men jag kommer ihåg hur väl jag skrattade när jag läste den här, sån där charm som inte finns med i filmerna 

"Harry often thought Dudley looked like a pig in a wig"

//Joanna

Jessiegirl1811
9/7/13, 1:18 AM

"Wait until my father hears about this"

http://ask.fm/JessicaReips

minilejon
9/26/13, 8:06 PM

#28 #34 skratta seriöst ihjäl mig….. Synd att jag inte läst böckerna på engelska 😞

/Minilejon Skrattar  Kaniner, Gud, Harry Potter=Hjärta

Rebiz
9/30/13, 11:30 PM

En av de roligare scenerna, det här citatet från Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban *Sirius och Lupin har en rätt så hetsig konversation* Severus Snape: Oh listen to you two, quarreling like an old married couple. Sirius Black: Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set?

Yelly Bean
10/1/13, 7:27 AM

#45 Haha, jag älskar det! 😂

Ginnyweasly
11/28/19, 7:30 PM

Ginny Weasley: Look mom, it’s Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy: ” You’re muddblod”

Draco Malfoy: “ DEMENTOR DEMENTOR!! Hahah”

Luna Lovegood: Don’t worry harr, You just as normal as I am”

Några av mina favvisar

Ginnyweasly
11/28/19, 7:32 PM